Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My 20th Birthday Party

on d 2nd of May 2009 i celebrated my 20th birthday..
wat a big day..
hehe..im getting old already..
=(
*sob sob*

Me, Sherlyn, Irene, Jin Le
Kenny & My Byf
had our dinner at
Chili's 1 utama

we've to wait about 20 mins only we get our table..
summore is outside...
but luckily it's not hot tat day..!!...
=)

4 pretty girls

me & my beloved jin le

me & my darling irene
sorry irene!1...spoiled the pic..
i couldn't show my teeth...hahah..=)

me & my dearest sherlyn

me, Sherlyn & jin le
me, jin le & irene..
see the girl behind..
puffing out her steam!!...haha..
=pP..
damn yeng!!..

after dinner..we went clubbing..
at Quattro..
it is nearby KLCC

4 pretty girls!!..
best friend ever!!

jin le, irene, sherlyn & me

me & irene..

woohoo..!!..
i get kisses from all of them..!!..
so excited..=)

me & my beloved jin le..

my ex-college friends..
we used to study Foundation together
1/4 of pearly, siu mei, abigial & me

shahrin, abigial, pearly, siu mei & me

we are having fun taking pics..!!..

us again

while waiting to go in to the ice bar..
we're at Winter Club

irene, me & sherlyn

it's too cold..i couldn't smile...
see my face!!..lolx..

me & irene..
we're freezing inside..

sherlyn & me..
i 4got who took tis pic..
it's freaking cold inside

4 pretty girls of the night!!..

group pics with my college friends..!!

us again..!!

my birthday cake!!..
i didn't know about it..
when his friend reach Quattro..
i only know that i got a cake..
thx to my byf!...
he planned everything!!..
seriously..

4 pretty gilrs taking pic with my cake..!!

my boi boi & me..!!
thanks dear!!..
for planning everything for me..!!
i had a great night!!
*mwaks*

i love this picture!!..
hehe..=)

them singing b'day song to me..
i dunno what's wrong with my hand..
but i think i was clapping along with them..
i'm quite shy..

i'm blowing the candle..
after making my b'day wish..!!

cut cake ceremony!!!
hehe..
my boi was supposed to cut with me..!!..

3 of them..
layaning themselves by camwhoring..
& these 3 girls get tipsy..
especially siu mei..!!
haha..
look at them dancing..
get high by music...!!..lolx
funny..=)

i do get kisses from girls too!!..
other than my byf...!!

fiona & me!!..
very nice girl..

abby & me

may & me..
nice to meet u girl..!!

js, denise & me..
thx for coming!!...=)

3 girls camwhoring..!!

me, jin le & deinse

my byf, me & jian
he's a funny guy!!...haha..
look at him..

it's mun yi & me..
my high school friend!!..
so pretty!!..& tall..

siu mei & me

sherlyn, me & kenny..
look at jin le's hand
so notty la her..
i know u're hyper jin..
but pls behave...
hahah..

pearly & me

sherlyn. me.
i love this pic of us..!!

siu mei. me. pearly.

thank you guys & girls..
for coming to my b'day party..
i hope u all did enjoy..!!
sorry if i didn't really entertained u all..

thank you dear..!!
for planning single thing..!!
i think without you..
this wouldn't happen!!..
thank for d suprise..
i didn't know there will b a cake for me..
seriously!!..
love u alwiz..!!
*mwaks*..

No comments: