Sunday, October 5, 2008

hello~!!...
finally im back with my blog diez..
lolx..
i left my blog alone for 3 weeks..

im so lazy to update ler..
=(

2 weeks back..
my secondary classmate organize a gathering
but i felt like..
there's "2 groups " over there..
although i only stay for an hour..
but i still can feel that..
because it's like..
*ehem*..
don't wanna mention la..

i've been very busy recently..
busy & tired..
seriously body & mind so tired la..
i need a proper REST!!..
not R.I.P

im going to quit my job soon..
seriously got no time to do my own stuff..
work work work only...
haiyo..
so damn sienz..

i miss my movies alot!!...
i miss my outing time !!..
i miss my shopping..!!..

being a promoter is just wasting our own time..
u see ar..
u stand thr..
waiting for customer to come in..
yes..they come in but doesnt men they'll buy ur stuff right??..
although they buy ur stuff..
but..
d profit is not YOURS..
haha..
the most thing i hate is
those " berangan " people
they try everything..make u walk here & there..
but in the end..
not buying..
wtf??!!...
lolx..
i know they've their right to do that..
but....*sigh*
yes i care bout money..
but without money..
u cant do anything though..
this is so true


i need to have commitment towards myself..
i cant just let things just come and go..


No comments: