Thursday, September 11, 2008

bad day

i think this week shud be a unlcuky week for me..
today..
i asked my coll fren to teman me to go makan
somewhere nearby my coll
since our class start at 3
and both of us
havent eat our lunch yet..!!..

so both of us say meet at MCD about 1.45pm..
so i reach MCD about that time oso..
when i cross over d road
den got one uncle come talk to me..

uncle :" are you SEGi student?"
me :" yes..why?"
uncle :" what course r u taking?"
me :" acc la.."
uncle :" year 1 or year 2?.."
me :" year 1.."

uncle :" em..have u heard of any part time...*i dunno whatever shit he's talking*.."
me :" i don't know..." *i walk a bit further*
uncle :" do you want to work on sat & sun...something like pc fair.."
me :" no..im not interested.."

i quickly ran away from him man..
i quickly run inside to MCD..
uncle..hello...
if i wanna work i'll go get myself a job la..
i was scared lik shit when he was lik...
walking nearer towards me..
aiyo...y KL got such ppl huh...
ask him fark off la..

im eating to pass time while waiting for my fren
cox she's late already...
when i just finish my burger only..
i saw that idiot uncle come in..
i was lik O.O....
shyt la tis time..
uncle u better not come n talk to me...
the 1st thing come into my mind is..
RUN...RUN...
i grab my beg & my drinks
den walk abit faster towards d door..
i quickly walked to my coll..
while walking i look behind again & again
make sure d uncle nvr follow me man...
once i reach coll..
i feel much more safe to b at coll

msged my fren n tell her im waiting her at coll..
while waiting for my fren...
i tersaw one of my fren..
which i nvr met him for so long..
let me think..
about 4 years??...
yes 4 years...
i know u saw me...
but u jz pretend tat u nvr c me..
smart....
hahah.....
i knew it was u..when u 1st come into coll
from outside la...
i wanted to call u...
but i think..u didnt want to talk to me..
so i didn't...
i nvr tot of seeing u in this coll...
i didn't expect to see..
i should say that...


sigh
d uncle already cuase me to have heart attack
already...
now another wan..
i was really...really super shocked about it..
luckily today only got 1 class..
which i totally cant even concentrate at all..
seriously i tell u..
i really cant concentrate..
i am worried bout..later when i walk to LRT..
will i meet d uncle again...

how come thr's such ppl around here..?!!..
can u all just go n die ar??!!..
im not being cruel...



No comments: