Thursday, August 28, 2008

bad day~

yday shud b a good day for me..
but in the end..
it wasn't a good
day for me..
*sigh*


yday noon went out for lunch wit my sista
we went to The Cu
rve
cox she said she wanna make some payment thr
so i went IKEA to tapaoed my fav. cake
which is
DAIM's CAKE
i love it so much~
...
haha..
den after that i've to teman her
to go Jaya33 thr interview for the job
aiyo..the person-in-charge take so damn f
reakin long to interview my sista
i dunno what she asked my sista
i ask my sista she told me..
all those ques tat u go interviewed la..
i was lik..errRr...okay?..=)
haha...she said the HR girl very lc ler..
hmm..i saw that girl'
s look...
ya..she looks reli lc but in person ler??..
v dont know mar..rite..?
*don't judge a book o
n it's cover*
right??!!..
..

so ya..after finish interview..v went home..
once both of us reach home oni..
v get to our bed & sleep~..
cox it's raining~...
it's d best weather to get sleep..
so cold~..


so by the time i wake up it's about 6 sumthin?..
wake up d..den mummy ask me go & eat dinner
after dinner of cox i on9 la..c who can i talk to..
cox im very bored..

hmm...den me & Kelvin went to OU
v watched
"WALL- E"



overall..i lik this movie..
i lik WALL-E
he's so cute~..haha..
i mean the way he act..~
"eEeeVvvAaa"...
haha..suppose to b "eeEeeVvvEEEee"
but he couldn't pronounce "eve"

after movie..since Kelvin didn't had his dinner
so we went to Kota Damansara to eat~..
we went to eat "dai chao"..
he ordered " hokkien mee + mee hoon "
hehe...he's d only one eating..
i don't feel lik eating..~
so after movie..v went straight home..


cox of my mum ler..
keep rushing me...aiyo..
i've already tell me mar..
so i reach home
i kena nagged again~
again & again & again~..
me, as her daughter..
i didn't even make a single sound
i nvr fight back..
*im serious*

out of a sudden
she burst into tears..
i was lik..O.O?
i nvr even say a single word ..wey..
why la??..
after awhile..when she's ok..i go bak to my room


when she burst into tears..
my heart jz couldn't take it...=(
i burst into tears as well..tat's wen im in my room d..
im so stressed..
i can't take it..
im tired d.
it was suppose to b a happy day
but...end up..

i wish i have someone to talk to
i really do





No comments: